Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker and a proud FIFA Partner, is pleased to announce the launch of the “Be There With Hyundai” slogan competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
Football fans will be invited to submit potential team slogans on FIFA.com for each of the 32 national teams competing in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
The submission window runs from December 4, 2017 to February 28, 2018. In April, three finalists for each team slogan will be revealed and a fresh round of online voting will kick off to determine the 32 individual winners. The winning slogans will be prominently featured on each of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ national team buses used to travel to and from World Cup matches.
The fans responsible for creation of the winning slogan of each team will be rewarded with an exclusive Team Bus Convoy vehicle experience. Each winner and guest will travel to Russia, where they will ride in an official Hyundai convoy vehicle accompanying the team bus convoy and watch them compete in a selected 2018 FIFA World Cup™ match.
“We are thrilled to invite 32 true football fans as our guests at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ with this special slogan competition, ’Be There With Hyundai,” Scott Noh, head of Hyundai Motor’s Brand Strategy Group said. “As the FIFA World Cup’s official automotive sponsor, we are committed to providing fans with unique and memorable experiences like this, just as we are committed to caring for our customers by ensuring special and rewarding Hyundai ownership experiences the world over.”
Additional contest details will be made available to football fans via the official website (www.fifa.com/betherewithhyundai).
About Hyundai Motor
Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor Company is committed to becoming a lifetime partner in automobiles and beyond. The company leads the Hyundai Motor Group, an innovative business structure capable of circulating resources from molten iron to finished cars.
Hyundai Motor has eight manufacturing bases and seven design & technical centers worldwide and in 2016 sold 4.86 million vehicles globally. With more than 110,000 employees worldwide, Hyundai Motor continues to enhance its product line-up with localized models and strives to strengthen its leadership in clean technology, starting with the world’s first mass-produced hydrogen-powered vehicle, ix35 Fuel Cell and IONIQ, the world’s first model with three electrified powertrains in a single body type.
More information about Hyundai Motor and its products can be found at:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018