Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes
Effective immediately, the Meteorological Service has discontinued a Flash Flood Watch for low-lying and flood-prone areas of northern parishes.
Satellite imagery and Radar reports indicated a decrease in showers across northern parishes last night into this morning.
A FLASH FLOOD WATCH means that flash flooding is possible and residents are advised to take precautionary measures, keep informed by listening to further releases from the Meteorological Service
and be ready for quick action if flooding is observed or if a Warning is issued.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018