Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes
Effective immediately, the Meteorological Service has discontinued a Flash Flood Watch for low-lying and flood-prone areas of northern parishes.
Satellite imagery and Radar reports indicated a decrease in showers across northern parishes last night into this morning.
A FLASH FLOOD WATCH means that flash flooding is possible and residents are advised to take precautionary measures, keep informed by listening to further releases from the Meteorological Service
and be ready for quick action if flooding is observed or if a Warning is issued.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018