Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay
Dancehall artiste Mineral Boss is dead.
The entertainer who was also a producer was reportedly shot and killed at his home in Caymanas Bay close to Mineral Bath in St. Catherine.
The police’s communication arm, the Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) says residents reportedly heard explosions and summoned the Police. Mineral Boss was later found with what appeared to be gunshot wounds. He and a female were taken to hospital where the producer was pronounced dead and the female admitted in stable condition.
The entertainer, whose real name is Cleon Jones recently released a video for the breakout single “Break-Thru” featuring I Octane.
Following his demise, I Octane posted a message of disbelief via social media stating:
“Jahkno star 😔 R.I.P RIVER BOSS, a last night mi and u deh pon di fone a plan fi 2018 star and den mi get a call say di man dem tek u life star, mi nah lie mi feel it star.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018