Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay
Dancehall artiste Mineral Boss is dead.
The entertainer who was also a producer was reportedly shot and killed at his home in Caymanas Bay close to Mineral Bath in St. Catherine.
The police’s communication arm, the Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) says residents reportedly heard explosions and summoned the Police. Mineral Boss was later found with what appeared to be gunshot wounds. He and a female were taken to hospital where the producer was pronounced dead and the female admitted in stable condition.
The entertainer, whose real name is Cleon Jones recently released a video for the breakout single “Break-Thru” featuring I Octane.
Following his demise, I Octane posted a message of disbelief via social media stating:
“Jahkno star 😔 R.I.P RIVER BOSS, a last night mi and u deh pon di fone a plan fi 2018 star and den mi get a call say di man dem tek u life star, mi nah lie mi feel it star.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018