Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay
Dancehall artiste Mineral Boss is dead.
The entertainer who was also a producer was reportedly shot and killed at his home in Caymanas Bay close to Mineral Bath in St. Catherine.
The police’s communication arm, the Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) says residents reportedly heard explosions and summoned the Police. Mineral Boss was later found with what appeared to be gunshot wounds. He and a female were taken to hospital where the producer was pronounced dead and the female admitted in stable condition.
The entertainer, whose real name is Cleon Jones recently released a video for the breakout single “Break-Thru” featuring I Octane.
Following his demise, I Octane posted a message of disbelief via social media stating:
“Jahkno star 😔 R.I.P RIVER BOSS, a last night mi and u deh pon di fone a plan fi 2018 star and den mi get a call say di man dem tek u life star, mi nah lie mi feel it star.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018