Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay
Dancehall artiste Mineral Boss is dead.
The entertainer who was also a producer was reportedly shot and killed at his home in Caymanas Bay close to Mineral Bath in St. Catherine.
The police’s communication arm, the Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) says residents reportedly heard explosions and summoned the Police. Mineral Boss was later found with what appeared to be gunshot wounds. He and a female were taken to hospital where the producer was pronounced dead and the female admitted in stable condition.
The entertainer, whose real name is Cleon Jones recently released a video for the breakout single “Break-Thru” featuring I Octane.
Following his demise, I Octane posted a message of disbelief via social media stating:
“Jahkno star 😔 R.I.P RIVER BOSS, a last night mi and u deh pon di fone a plan fi 2018 star and den mi get a call say di man dem tek u life star, mi nah lie mi feel it star.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018