16-Year-Old Slapped With Triple Murder Charge
A 16-year-old juvenile has reportedly been charged for a triple murder that occurred in Osbourne Store, Clarendon last month.
According to The Star, the juvenile was charged by officers assigned to the Clarendon Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB).
The teenager was reportedly among a group of gunmen who entered a dwelling in the area and robbed victims.
The gunmen then reportedly killed Clifton Scott Sr, Clifton Scott Jr, and Orville Scott before leaving the scene.
The teenager, whose identity has not yet been made publicly available was arrested and charged on December 10. He has already appeared before the Clarendon Parish court and is scheduled to make another appearance on January 5.
Police are reportedly trying to locate other suspects who took part in the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018