16-Year-Old Slapped With Triple Murder Charge
A 16-year-old juvenile has reportedly been charged for a triple murder that occurred in Osbourne Store, Clarendon last month.
According to The Star, the juvenile was charged by officers assigned to the Clarendon Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB).
The teenager was reportedly among a group of gunmen who entered a dwelling in the area and robbed victims.
The gunmen then reportedly killed Clifton Scott Sr, Clifton Scott Jr, and Orville Scott before leaving the scene.
The teenager, whose identity has not yet been made publicly available was arrested and charged on December 10. He has already appeared before the Clarendon Parish court and is scheduled to make another appearance on January 5.
Police are reportedly trying to locate other suspects who took part in the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018