16-Year-Old Slapped With Triple Murder Charge
A 16-year-old juvenile has reportedly been charged for a triple murder that occurred in Osbourne Store, Clarendon last month.
According to The Star, the juvenile was charged by officers assigned to the Clarendon Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB).
The teenager was reportedly among a group of gunmen who entered a dwelling in the area and robbed victims.
The gunmen then reportedly killed Clifton Scott Sr, Clifton Scott Jr, and Orville Scott before leaving the scene.
The teenager, whose identity has not yet been made publicly available was arrested and charged on December 10. He has already appeared before the Clarendon Parish court and is scheduled to make another appearance on January 5.
Police are reportedly trying to locate other suspects who took part in the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018