16-Year-Old Slapped With Triple Murder Charge
A 16-year-old juvenile has reportedly been charged for a triple murder that occurred in Osbourne Store, Clarendon last month.
According to The Star, the juvenile was charged by officers assigned to the Clarendon Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB).
The teenager was reportedly among a group of gunmen who entered a dwelling in the area and robbed victims.
The gunmen then reportedly killed Clifton Scott Sr, Clifton Scott Jr, and Orville Scott before leaving the scene.
The teenager, whose identity has not yet been made publicly available was arrested and charged on December 10. He has already appeared before the Clarendon Parish court and is scheduled to make another appearance on January 5.
Police are reportedly trying to locate other suspects who took part in the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018