16-Year-Old Slapped With Triple Murder Charge
A 16-year-old juvenile has reportedly been charged for a triple murder that occurred in Osbourne Store, Clarendon last month.
According to The Star, the juvenile was charged by officers assigned to the Clarendon Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB).
The teenager was reportedly among a group of gunmen who entered a dwelling in the area and robbed victims.
The gunmen then reportedly killed Clifton Scott Sr, Clifton Scott Jr, and Orville Scott before leaving the scene.
The teenager, whose identity has not yet been made publicly available was arrested and charged on December 10. He has already appeared before the Clarendon Parish court and is scheduled to make another appearance on January 5.
Police are reportedly trying to locate other suspects who took part in the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018