“You Are My Miss Universe” – Lisa Hanna To Davina Bennett
On Sunday night Jamaica’s Davina Bennett finished third at the final of the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants hoping to earn the crown.
Shortly after her momentous achievement, Member of Parliament for South East St Ann and former Miss World beauty Queen Lisa Hanna offered some kind words to Bennett via social media.
Via Facebook Hanna stated:
“When I met you I saw your radiance. You were shy but your inner confidence peeked through your eyes. I knew that you’d have done well if you let your eyes do the talking. Over the past couple of weeks I have wished you well through different media and persons. Although I didn’t get to watch the pageant last night for me you are Miss Universe 2017
I hope and pray the doors of the world will open up to you and give you all that your heart truly desires. You deserve it @davinabennett”
Lisa Hanna was crowned Miss World 1993, becoming the third Jamaican to win the title.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018