“You Are My Miss Universe” – Lisa Hanna To Davina Bennett
On Sunday night Jamaica’s Davina Bennett finished third at the final of the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants hoping to earn the crown.
Shortly after her momentous achievement, Member of Parliament for South East St Ann and former Miss World beauty Queen Lisa Hanna offered some kind words to Bennett via social media.
Via Facebook Hanna stated:
“When I met you I saw your radiance. You were shy but your inner confidence peeked through your eyes. I knew that you’d have done well if you let your eyes do the talking. Over the past couple of weeks I have wished you well through different media and persons. Although I didn’t get to watch the pageant last night for me you are Miss Universe 2017
I hope and pray the doors of the world will open up to you and give you all that your heart truly desires. You deserve it @davinabennett”
Lisa Hanna was crowned Miss World 1993, becoming the third Jamaican to win the title.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017