Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica
November 24 – A trough currently across the western Caribbean is expected to linger for the next three days.
This morning expect isolated showers across western, central and southeastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere.
This Afternoon expect widely scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of most parishes.
Lingering showers across central and western parishes are expected tonight.
Saturday: Morning showers across eastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections central and western parishes.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning. Scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes
Monday: Widely scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018