Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica
November 24 – A trough currently across the western Caribbean is expected to linger for the next three days.
This morning expect isolated showers across western, central and southeastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere.
This Afternoon expect widely scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of most parishes.
Lingering showers across central and western parishes are expected tonight.
Saturday: Morning showers across eastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections central and western parishes.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning. Scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes
Monday: Widely scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017