Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica
November 24 – A trough currently across the western Caribbean is expected to linger for the next three days.
This morning expect isolated showers across western, central and southeastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere.
This Afternoon expect widely scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of most parishes.
Lingering showers across central and western parishes are expected tonight.
Saturday: Morning showers across eastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections central and western parishes.
Sunday: Partly cloudy morning. Scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes
Monday: Widely scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018