Three Killed In Spanish Town
On Wednesday evening three persons were fatally shot in separate incidents in Spanish Town.
The deceased victims have been identified as 39-year-old Angella Gordon, 35-year-old Lloyd Reid and Omar Nicholson.
According to Irie FM, Gordon and Reid were reportedly attacked at approximately 9:45 p.m., and shot dead by unknown assailants in St Jago Meadows as they walked home from work.
Nicholson was shot and killed earlier in the Spanish Town Bus Park along Burke Road.
Nicholson otherwise called Taurus was reportedly a member of the Spanish Town based Clansman gang.
All victims reportedly resided in Spanish Town.
The incidents continue to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018