Three Killed In Spanish Town
On Wednesday evening three persons were fatally shot in separate incidents in Spanish Town.
The deceased victims have been identified as 39-year-old Angella Gordon, 35-year-old Lloyd Reid and Omar Nicholson.
According to Irie FM, Gordon and Reid were reportedly attacked at approximately 9:45 p.m., and shot dead by unknown assailants in St Jago Meadows as they walked home from work.
Nicholson was shot and killed earlier in the Spanish Town Bus Park along Burke Road.
Nicholson otherwise called Taurus was reportedly a member of the Spanish Town based Clansman gang.
All victims reportedly resided in Spanish Town.
The incidents continue to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017