Ninjaman Reportedly Hospitalised During Murder Trial
On Friday, dancehall deejay Ninjaman was reportedly carried to hospital for treatment during a court proceeding for his murder trial after complaining of severe stomach pain.
A woman who is reportedly the mother of one of the entertainer’s children is quoted by Loop Jamaica as saying “I heard that he is not well, he had been complaining of a terrible stomach pain, but I wasn’t at court today, I am leaving and heading down to court now and find out which hospital he is being treated.”
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in the fatal shooting of Ricardo Johnson in 2009.
The case was initially mentioned in court in 2009 but has has many missed trial dates in the years that followed.
Several witnessed have reportedly given powerful testimonies in the case thus far.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018