Ninjaman Reportedly Hospitalised During Murder Trial
On Friday, dancehall deejay Ninjaman was reportedly carried to hospital for treatment during a court proceeding for his murder trial after complaining of severe stomach pain.
A woman who is reportedly the mother of one of the entertainer’s children is quoted by Loop Jamaica as saying “I heard that he is not well, he had been complaining of a terrible stomach pain, but I wasn’t at court today, I am leaving and heading down to court now and find out which hospital he is being treated.”
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in the fatal shooting of Ricardo Johnson in 2009.
The case was initially mentioned in court in 2009 but has has many missed trial dates in the years that followed.
Several witnessed have reportedly given powerful testimonies in the case thus far.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018