Ninjaman Reportedly Hospitalised During Murder Trial
On Friday, dancehall deejay Ninjaman was reportedly carried to hospital for treatment during a court proceeding for his murder trial after complaining of severe stomach pain.
A woman who is reportedly the mother of one of the entertainer’s children is quoted by Loop Jamaica as saying “I heard that he is not well, he had been complaining of a terrible stomach pain, but I wasn’t at court today, I am leaving and heading down to court now and find out which hospital he is being treated.”
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in the fatal shooting of Ricardo Johnson in 2009.
The case was initially mentioned in court in 2009 but has has many missed trial dates in the years that followed.
Several witnessed have reportedly given powerful testimonies in the case thus far.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018