Ninjaman Reportedly Hospitalised During Murder Trial
On Friday, dancehall deejay Ninjaman was reportedly carried to hospital for treatment during a court proceeding for his murder trial after complaining of severe stomach pain.
A woman who is reportedly the mother of one of the entertainer’s children is quoted by Loop Jamaica as saying “I heard that he is not well, he had been complaining of a terrible stomach pain, but I wasn’t at court today, I am leaving and heading down to court now and find out which hospital he is being treated.”
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in the fatal shooting of Ricardo Johnson in 2009.
The case was initially mentioned in court in 2009 but has has many missed trial dates in the years that followed.
Several witnessed have reportedly given powerful testimonies in the case thus far.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018