Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10
Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair was named among the top 10 finalists at the 2017 Miss World pageant at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
The top 10 finalists were Polina Popova (Russia), Achintya Nilsen (Indonesia), Stephanie Hill (England), Ha Eun Kim (Korea), Solange Sinclair (Jamaica), Manushi Chillar (India), Ade Van Heerden (South Africa), Magline Jeruto (Kenya), Aurore Kichenin (France), and Andrea Meza (Mexico).
The pageant was won by Manushi Chillar. She is now the sixth woman from India to win the coveted title.
Mexico’s Andrea Meza was 1st Runner-Up with Stephanie Hill of England claiming the 2nd Runner-Up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Aurore Kichenin of France and Magline Jeruto of Kenya.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017