Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10
Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair was named among the top 10 finalists at the 2017 Miss World pageant at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
The top 10 finalists were Polina Popova (Russia), Achintya Nilsen (Indonesia), Stephanie Hill (England), Ha Eun Kim (Korea), Solange Sinclair (Jamaica), Manushi Chillar (India), Ade Van Heerden (South Africa), Magline Jeruto (Kenya), Aurore Kichenin (France), and Andrea Meza (Mexico).
The pageant was won by Manushi Chillar. She is now the sixth woman from India to win the coveted title.
Mexico’s Andrea Meza was 1st Runner-Up with Stephanie Hill of England claiming the 2nd Runner-Up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Aurore Kichenin of France and Magline Jeruto of Kenya.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018