Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10
Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair was named among the top 10 finalists at the 2017 Miss World pageant at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
The top 10 finalists were Polina Popova (Russia), Achintya Nilsen (Indonesia), Stephanie Hill (England), Ha Eun Kim (Korea), Solange Sinclair (Jamaica), Manushi Chillar (India), Ade Van Heerden (South Africa), Magline Jeruto (Kenya), Aurore Kichenin (France), and Andrea Meza (Mexico).
The pageant was won by Manushi Chillar. She is now the sixth woman from India to win the coveted title.
Mexico’s Andrea Meza was 1st Runner-Up with Stephanie Hill of England claiming the 2nd Runner-Up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Aurore Kichenin of France and Magline Jeruto of Kenya.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018