Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10
Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair was named among the top 10 finalists at the 2017 Miss World pageant at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
The top 10 finalists were Polina Popova (Russia), Achintya Nilsen (Indonesia), Stephanie Hill (England), Ha Eun Kim (Korea), Solange Sinclair (Jamaica), Manushi Chillar (India), Ade Van Heerden (South Africa), Magline Jeruto (Kenya), Aurore Kichenin (France), and Andrea Meza (Mexico).
The pageant was won by Manushi Chillar. She is now the sixth woman from India to win the coveted title.
Mexico’s Andrea Meza was 1st Runner-Up with Stephanie Hill of England claiming the 2nd Runner-Up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Aurore Kichenin of France and Magline Jeruto of Kenya.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018