Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10
Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair was named among the top 10 finalists at the 2017 Miss World pageant at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
The top 10 finalists were Polina Popova (Russia), Achintya Nilsen (Indonesia), Stephanie Hill (England), Ha Eun Kim (Korea), Solange Sinclair (Jamaica), Manushi Chillar (India), Ade Van Heerden (South Africa), Magline Jeruto (Kenya), Aurore Kichenin (France), and Andrea Meza (Mexico).
The pageant was won by Manushi Chillar. She is now the sixth woman from India to win the coveted title.
Mexico’s Andrea Meza was 1st Runner-Up with Stephanie Hill of England claiming the 2nd Runner-Up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Aurore Kichenin of France and Magline Jeruto of Kenya.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018
- Red Stripe Buys New Sled For Jamaica’s Women’s Bobsled Team! - February 16, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Re-Enter Top 50 In Latest FIFA Ranking - February 15, 2018