Jamaica’s Davina Bennett Finishes Third At Miss Universe 2017
Jamaica’s Davina Bennett last night finished third in this year’s staging of the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants hoping to earn the crown.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa won the crown while Laura González Ospina took the first runner up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Thailand’s Maria Poonlertlarp (4th) and Venezuela’s Keysi Sayago (5th).
Last week another Jamaican beauty – Solang Sinclair earned a top 10 finish at the 2017 Miss World pageant in China.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018