Jamaica’s Davina Bennett Finishes Third At Miss Universe 2017
Jamaica’s Davina Bennett last night finished third in this year’s staging of the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants hoping to earn the crown.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa won the crown while Laura González Ospina took the first runner up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Thailand’s Maria Poonlertlarp (4th) and Venezuela’s Keysi Sayago (5th).
Last week another Jamaican beauty – Solang Sinclair earned a top 10 finish at the 2017 Miss World pageant in China.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017