Jamaica’s Davina Bennett Finishes Third At Miss Universe 2017
Jamaica’s Davina Bennett last night finished third in this year’s staging of the prestigious Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants hoping to earn the crown.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa won the crown while Laura González Ospina took the first runner up spot.
The top 5 was completed by Thailand’s Maria Poonlertlarp (4th) and Venezuela’s Keysi Sayago (5th).
Last week another Jamaican beauty – Solang Sinclair earned a top 10 finish at the 2017 Miss World pageant in China.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018