Jamaican Leon Bailey Named Bundesliga Player Of The Month By Prominent Football Website
Jamaican footballer Leon Bailey was recently named Player of the Month for October by the popular football website BundesligaFanatic.com.
The 20-year-old has already made quite an impact in German’s top flight despite appearing in just 16 games for his club Bayer Leverkusen.
The youngster is already being credited as being one of the driving forces behind Leverkusen’s rise in the Bundesliga, which sees them just three points shy the top four.
He was was arguably the Man of the Match in a recent 2-2 home draw with Wolfsburg and scored the goal that put Leverkusen 2-1 up in the 5-1 comeback win against Borussia Mönchengladbach.
He also earned Man of the Match for his efforts against Köln in the 2-1 Rheinderby win where he scored the equalising goal with a fantastic finish after getting pass keeper Timo Horn.
And Heiko Herrlich – Leverkusen’s manager has already offered high praises for Bailey saying:
“Leon is a weapon! He has unbelievable speed, a strong finish, and is incredibly difficult to defend. We are very satisfied with him.”
Bailey returns to the field on Saturday when Leverkusen hosts 2nd place RB Leipzig.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018