Jamaican Leon Bailey Named Bundesliga Player Of The Month By Prominent Football Website
Jamaican footballer Leon Bailey was recently named Player of the Month for October by the popular football website BundesligaFanatic.com.
The 20-year-old has already made quite an impact in German’s top flight despite appearing in just 16 games for his club Bayer Leverkusen.
The youngster is already being credited as being one of the driving forces behind Leverkusen’s rise in the Bundesliga, which sees them just three points shy the top four.
He was was arguably the Man of the Match in a recent 2-2 home draw with Wolfsburg and scored the goal that put Leverkusen 2-1 up in the 5-1 comeback win against Borussia Mönchengladbach.
He also earned Man of the Match for his efforts against Köln in the 2-1 Rheinderby win where he scored the equalising goal with a fantastic finish after getting pass keeper Timo Horn.
And Heiko Herrlich – Leverkusen’s manager has already offered high praises for Bailey saying:
“Leon is a weapon! He has unbelievable speed, a strong finish, and is incredibly difficult to defend. We are very satisfied with him.”
Bailey returns to the field on Saturday when Leverkusen hosts 2nd place RB Leipzig.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018