Jamaican Dollar Strengthens Greatly Against US Greenback
The Bank of Jamaica (BOJ) has revealed that the local dollar revalued by 25 cents against the US greenback on Thursday.
In what was one of the strongest revaluations in a single day, the dollar closed at $126.75 from $126.90 on the previous trading day.
On Thursday, the Canadian dollar closed at $100.03 from $99.65 while the British Pound Sterling closed at $166.19 from $166.02.
In September the local currency reached a record low of $131.31 against the US. but since then, has mainly remained on a path which suggests further strengthening.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018