Jamaican Dollar Strengthens Greatly Against US Greenback
The Bank of Jamaica (BOJ) has revealed that the local dollar revalued by 25 cents against the US greenback on Thursday.
In what was one of the strongest revaluations in a single day, the dollar closed at $126.75 from $126.90 on the previous trading day.
On Thursday, the Canadian dollar closed at $100.03 from $99.65 while the British Pound Sterling closed at $166.19 from $166.02.
In September the local currency reached a record low of $131.31 against the US. but since then, has mainly remained on a path which suggests further strengthening.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018