Jamaican-Born Raheem Sterling May Receive Massive Pay Raise At Manchester City
Jamaican-born footballer Raheem Sterling is apparently set to receive a massive increase on his current salary of £180,000-per-week at Manchester City.
British tabloid , The Daily Mirror reports that the talented winger may be offered a new contract that would see him receive up to £200,000 per week.
According to the Mirror, Sterling’s sparkling form in recent times has seen him start six of City’s last seven games in the Premier League and Europe.
He has scored seven goals in the EPL this season and three in Manchester City’s Champions League campaign.
And his ability to consistently find goal-scoring positions has helped see him average a goal or assist every 56 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017