Jamaican-Born Raheem Sterling May Receive Massive Pay Raise At Manchester City
Jamaican-born footballer Raheem Sterling is apparently set to receive a massive increase on his current salary of £180,000-per-week at Manchester City.
British tabloid , The Daily Mirror reports that the talented winger may be offered a new contract that would see him receive up to £200,000 per week.
According to the Mirror, Sterling’s sparkling form in recent times has seen him start six of City’s last seven games in the Premier League and Europe.
He has scored seven goals in the EPL this season and three in Manchester City’s Champions League campaign.
And his ability to consistently find goal-scoring positions has helped see him average a goal or assist every 56 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018
- Red Stripe Buys New Sled For Jamaica’s Women’s Bobsled Team! - February 16, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Re-Enter Top 50 In Latest FIFA Ranking - February 15, 2018