Jamaican-Born Raheem Sterling May Receive Massive Pay Raise At Manchester City
Jamaican-born footballer Raheem Sterling is apparently set to receive a massive increase on his current salary of £180,000-per-week at Manchester City.
British tabloid , The Daily Mirror reports that the talented winger may be offered a new contract that would see him receive up to £200,000 per week.
According to the Mirror, Sterling’s sparkling form in recent times has seen him start six of City’s last seven games in the Premier League and Europe.
He has scored seven goals in the EPL this season and three in Manchester City’s Champions League campaign.
And his ability to consistently find goal-scoring positions has helped see him average a goal or assist every 56 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018