Jamaican-Born Raheem Sterling May Receive Massive Pay Raise At Manchester City
Jamaican-born footballer Raheem Sterling is apparently set to receive a massive increase on his current salary of £180,000-per-week at Manchester City.
British tabloid , The Daily Mirror reports that the talented winger may be offered a new contract that would see him receive up to £200,000 per week.
According to the Mirror, Sterling’s sparkling form in recent times has seen him start six of City’s last seven games in the Premier League and Europe.
He has scored seven goals in the EPL this season and three in Manchester City’s Champions League campaign.
And his ability to consistently find goal-scoring positions has helped see him average a goal or assist every 56 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018