Jamaican-Born Raheem Sterling May Receive Massive Pay Raise At Manchester City
Jamaican-born footballer Raheem Sterling is apparently set to receive a massive increase on his current salary of £180,000-per-week at Manchester City.
British tabloid , The Daily Mirror reports that the talented winger may be offered a new contract that would see him receive up to £200,000 per week.
According to the Mirror, Sterling’s sparkling form in recent times has seen him start six of City’s last seven games in the Premier League and Europe.
He has scored seven goals in the EPL this season and three in Manchester City’s Champions League campaign.
And his ability to consistently find goal-scoring positions has helped see him average a goal or assist every 56 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018