Increased Rainfall Expected Thursday And Friday
Increased rainfall is expected today and tomorrow according to Jamaica’s Meteorological Service (MET).
A Trough across the central Caribbean is expected to move closer to the island tonight and linger for the rest of the week, influencing weather conditions across Jamaica as a result.
Atmospheric conditions are therefore expected to become less stable starting tonight.
Expect periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to affect sections of most parishes, especially during the afternoon tomorrow and Friday.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Reaffirms Commitment To Princess Margaret Hospital - May 18, 2018
- Capleton Professes Innocence In Emotional Social Media Post - May 18, 2018
- WATCH: Jamaica International Invitational Meet Live On 1spotmedia Pay-Per-View - May 17, 2018