Increased Rainfall Expected Thursday And Friday
Increased rainfall is expected today and tomorrow according to Jamaica’s Meteorological Service (MET).
A Trough across the central Caribbean is expected to move closer to the island tonight and linger for the rest of the week, influencing weather conditions across Jamaica as a result.
Atmospheric conditions are therefore expected to become less stable starting tonight.
Expect periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to affect sections of most parishes, especially during the afternoon tomorrow and Friday.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017