Increased Rainfall Expected Thursday And Friday
Increased rainfall is expected today and tomorrow according to Jamaica’s Meteorological Service (MET).
A Trough across the central Caribbean is expected to move closer to the island tonight and linger for the rest of the week, influencing weather conditions across Jamaica as a result.
Atmospheric conditions are therefore expected to become less stable starting tonight.
Expect periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to affect sections of most parishes, especially during the afternoon tomorrow and Friday.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018