Increased Rainfall Expected Thursday And Friday
Increased rainfall is expected today and tomorrow according to Jamaica’s Meteorological Service (MET).
A Trough across the central Caribbean is expected to move closer to the island tonight and linger for the rest of the week, influencing weather conditions across Jamaica as a result.
Atmospheric conditions are therefore expected to become less stable starting tonight.
Expect periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to affect sections of most parishes, especially during the afternoon tomorrow and Friday.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018