Close to 1400 Persons Killed So Far This Year
Recent crime data indicates that the tally of murders in Jamaica since the start of the year is currently nearing fourteen hundred.
1392 people were killed during the period January 1 to November 12, 2017.
This represents a 26 per cent increase over the same period in 2016.
It also roughly equates to four persons being killed on a daily basis in Jamaica.
Over 50 murders have already been recorded for the month of November.
Between January 1 to November – St James recorded 273 murders, followed by Clarendon with 148, St Andrew South, 143, Westmoreland, 128 and St Catherine North 116.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018