Close to 1400 Persons Killed So Far This Year
Recent crime data indicates that the tally of murders in Jamaica since the start of the year is currently nearing fourteen hundred.
1392 people were killed during the period January 1 to November 12, 2017.
This represents a 26 per cent increase over the same period in 2016.
It also roughly equates to four persons being killed on a daily basis in Jamaica.
Over 50 murders have already been recorded for the month of November.
Between January 1 to November – St James recorded 273 murders, followed by Clarendon with 148, St Andrew South, 143, Westmoreland, 128 and St Catherine North 116.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018