Chronixx Helping to Build And Refurbish Schools
Jamaican reggae artiste Chronixx recently revealed that he is assisting with the construction of a school in the African nation of Ghana and the refurbishing of a school in Jamaica.
Via Instagram, the popular entertainer stated:
“I’m teaming up with @chakabars and@fuseodg to raise $500,000. We are building a school in #Ghana and launch a major refurbishing project at our Haile Selassie High School here in #payneland#jamaica. We are now working with some of our elders of the Rastafari community and sisters like @iamdonisha to make this into a possibility by JULY 2018.”
“Visit @chakabars ig for more details…and stay tuned as we engage ourselves deeper into this noble initiative. All people within our global Rastafari and cultural community…Mek wi build some school…all a mi artiste and athlete and creative bredrin dem worldwide. Half a mil. #WeWillRiseTogether”
Over £12,200 or little over 2 million Jamaican dollars has already been garnered in two months via the initiative’s GoFundMe page.
Check out the GoFundMe page here: www.gofundme.com/wewillrizetogether.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018