Chronixx, Damian Marley, Morgan Heritage Receive Grammy Nominations
The nominees for the 2018 Grammy Awards have been revealed.
And this year, the category for Best Reggae Album features five competitors.
The nominees are Chronixx with his album Chronology, Damian Marley with the album Stony Hill and Morgan Heritage with Avrakedabra.
Morgan Heritage won the award for Best Reggae Album in 2016 in 2016 with Strictly Roots.
The other nominees are Common Kings with the album Lost in Paradise and J Boog with Wash House Ting.
The Grammys will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sunday, January 28, 2018 and will air live on CBS.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018