BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder
The entertainer Desmond Ballentine, more popularly known as Ninja Man was today found guilty of the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road,Kingston 11.
The entertainer’s son Jahneil , and Dennis Clayton were also found guilty.
Ninja Man is quoted by The Gleaner as saying “A suh it go man,” as he and his co-accused were led away in handcuffs.
He is scheduled to return to court to be sentenced on December 15.
Ninja Man received bail in 2012 but was taken into custody just a weeks ago after his bail was revoked for the murder trial to commence.
The case racked up 17 trial dates and 23 mentions over an eight year period.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017