BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder
The entertainer Desmond Ballentine, more popularly known as Ninja Man was today found guilty of the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road,Kingston 11.
The entertainer’s son Jahneil , and Dennis Clayton were also found guilty.
Ninja Man is quoted by The Gleaner as saying “A suh it go man,” as he and his co-accused were led away in handcuffs.
He is scheduled to return to court to be sentenced on December 15.
Ninja Man received bail in 2012 but was taken into custody just a weeks ago after his bail was revoked for the murder trial to commence.
The case racked up 17 trial dates and 23 mentions over an eight year period.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018