BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder
The entertainer Desmond Ballentine, more popularly known as Ninja Man was today found guilty of the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road,Kingston 11.
The entertainer’s son Jahneil , and Dennis Clayton were also found guilty.
Ninja Man is quoted by The Gleaner as saying “A suh it go man,” as he and his co-accused were led away in handcuffs.
He is scheduled to return to court to be sentenced on December 15.
Ninja Man received bail in 2012 but was taken into custody just a weeks ago after his bail was revoked for the murder trial to commence.
The case racked up 17 trial dates and 23 mentions over an eight year period.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018