BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder
The entertainer Desmond Ballentine, more popularly known as Ninja Man was today found guilty of the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road,Kingston 11.
The entertainer’s son Jahneil , and Dennis Clayton were also found guilty.
Ninja Man is quoted by The Gleaner as saying “A suh it go man,” as he and his co-accused were led away in handcuffs.
He is scheduled to return to court to be sentenced on December 15.
Ninja Man received bail in 2012 but was taken into custody just a weeks ago after his bail was revoked for the murder trial to commence.
The case racked up 17 trial dates and 23 mentions over an eight year period.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018