BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder
The entertainer Desmond Ballentine, more popularly known as Ninja Man was today found guilty of the March 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road,Kingston 11.
The entertainer’s son Jahneil , and Dennis Clayton were also found guilty.
Ninja Man is quoted by The Gleaner as saying “A suh it go man,” as he and his co-accused were led away in handcuffs.
He is scheduled to return to court to be sentenced on December 15.
Ninja Man received bail in 2012 but was taken into custody just a weeks ago after his bail was revoked for the murder trial to commence.
The case racked up 17 trial dates and 23 mentions over an eight year period.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018