Bob Marley Among Highest Earning Deceased Celebrities – Forbes
Bob Marley is no longer with us in the physical realm but he remains in the hearts of many around the world and continues to generate millions of US dollars annually.
Marley died on May 11, 1981 at the age of 36, and his face is now instantly recognisable in most places across the globe.
The reggae icon is ranked fifth on Forbes’ Highest-Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2017.
According to Forbes, Bob Marley generated US$23 in earnings this year.
“The reggae legend may not have been an arch-capitalist in life, but in death, he’s become quite the entrepreneur,” Forbes said in the review, adding that “With the help of his children, he’s now the face of House of Marley speakers and headphones and the Marley Beverage Co.”
The top four highest earning deceased celebrities according to Forbes are: Michael Jackson (US$75 million), golf legend Arnold Palmer (US$40 million), Peanuts creator Charles Schulz (US$38 million) and ELvis Presley with (US$35 million).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018