Bob Marley Among Highest Earning Deceased Celebrities – Forbes
Bob Marley is no longer with us in the physical realm but he remains in the hearts of many around the world and continues to generate millions of US dollars annually.
Marley died on May 11, 1981 at the age of 36, and his face is now instantly recognisable in most places across the globe.
The reggae icon is ranked fifth on Forbes’ Highest-Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2017.
According to Forbes, Bob Marley generated US$23 in earnings this year.
“The reggae legend may not have been an arch-capitalist in life, but in death, he’s become quite the entrepreneur,” Forbes said in the review, adding that “With the help of his children, he’s now the face of House of Marley speakers and headphones and the Marley Beverage Co.”
The top four highest earning deceased celebrities according to Forbes are: Michael Jackson (US$75 million), golf legend Arnold Palmer (US$40 million), Peanuts creator Charles Schulz (US$38 million) and ELvis Presley with (US$35 million).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Twice And Pulls Off Exquisite Nutmeg In Borussia Dortmund Training Session - March 24, 2018
- National Under 15 And Under 18 Table Tennis Squad Scheduled For Caribbean Tournament In Cuba - March 22, 2018
- “I Think We Can” See Bolt At Old Trafford Next Season – José Mourinho - March 22, 2018
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018