Bob Marley Among Highest Earning Deceased Celebrities – Forbes
Bob Marley is no longer with us in the physical realm but he remains in the hearts of many around the world and continues to generate millions of US dollars annually.
Marley died on May 11, 1981 at the age of 36, and his face is now instantly recognisable in most places across the globe.
The reggae icon is ranked fifth on Forbes’ Highest-Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2017.
According to Forbes, Bob Marley generated US$23 in earnings this year.
“The reggae legend may not have been an arch-capitalist in life, but in death, he’s become quite the entrepreneur,” Forbes said in the review, adding that “With the help of his children, he’s now the face of House of Marley speakers and headphones and the Marley Beverage Co.”
The top four highest earning deceased celebrities according to Forbes are: Michael Jackson (US$75 million), golf legend Arnold Palmer (US$40 million), Peanuts creator Charles Schulz (US$38 million) and ELvis Presley with (US$35 million).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018