American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica
An American man is now in police custody in the United States after allegedly sexually assaulting a minor at a resort in Jamaica.
The US attorney’s office for the northern district of California in a statement said a federal grand jury indicted Douglas Peacock for traveling to a foreign country and engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
Peacock was detained in the Southern District of Florida yesterday morning by the Honorable Barry L. Garber after being arrested on the charge in Miami on November 10, 2017.
Peacock, 43, of Foster City, allegedly traveled from the United States to Jamaica on or about June 19, 2017, and thereafter engaged in illicit sexual conduct with a minor who was, at the time, under 12 years of age. Specifically, Peacock, while in the pool of a family-friendly resort in Jamaica, molested a six-year-old US citizen minor victim.
Peacock is charged with one count of engaging in illicit sexual conduct in foreign places.
If convicted,Peacock faces a maximum statutory sentence of 30 years.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018