American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica
An American man is now in police custody in the United States after allegedly sexually assaulting a minor at a resort in Jamaica.
The US attorney’s office for the northern district of California in a statement said a federal grand jury indicted Douglas Peacock for traveling to a foreign country and engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
Peacock was detained in the Southern District of Florida yesterday morning by the Honorable Barry L. Garber after being arrested on the charge in Miami on November 10, 2017.
Peacock, 43, of Foster City, allegedly traveled from the United States to Jamaica on or about June 19, 2017, and thereafter engaged in illicit sexual conduct with a minor who was, at the time, under 12 years of age. Specifically, Peacock, while in the pool of a family-friendly resort in Jamaica, molested a six-year-old US citizen minor victim.
Peacock is charged with one count of engaging in illicit sexual conduct in foreign places.
If convicted,Peacock faces a maximum statutory sentence of 30 years.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018