Sunshine Girls Miss Out On Gold Medal In Fast 5 World Series
On Sunday (Oct 29) Jamaica’s Sunshine Girls were forced to settle for the silver medal at the 2017 Fast5 World Series in Melbourne, Australia.
This after losing to England in the final by five points (34-29).
The Sunshine Girls failed to secure victory when it mattered most having defeated England 47-38 earlier in the day.
It was a fairly evenly contested final. England were two points ahead at halftime (18 – 16) but the game was tied with both sides having 24 points after three quarters.
England outscored Jamaica 10 to 5 in the final quarter to earn victory.
The most accurate shooter in the encounter was England’s Helen Housby with 9from 11.
Jamaica’s best shooter was Jhaniele Fowler-Reid with 15 from 24.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018