Jamaican Man Dies In UK Immigration Removal Centre
An investigation has been launched in the United Kingdom to probe the death of a 38-year-old Jamaican man at an immigration removal centre.
The UK Home Office revealed that the Jamaican man died on Tuesday while being held at Morton Hall immigration removal centre.
Human rights activists have expressed alarm following his death as he is the third person to die in such a manner in less than a month.
The prisons and probation ombudsman has launched a probe but the Home Office has opted not to make further comment while the matter is being investigated.
The man’s identity has not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018