Jamaican Man Dies In UK Immigration Removal Centre
An investigation has been launched in the United Kingdom to probe the death of a 38-year-old Jamaican man at an immigration removal centre.
The UK Home Office revealed that the Jamaican man died on Tuesday while being held at Morton Hall immigration removal centre.
Human rights activists have expressed alarm following his death as he is the third person to die in such a manner in less than a month.
The prisons and probation ombudsman has launched a probe but the Home Office has opted not to make further comment while the matter is being investigated.
The man’s identity has not been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018