Bob Marley’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalised
Bob Marley’s star on the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame was recently vandalised and will require a hefty sum to be repaired.
The damage to the star was reportedly discovered on Monday.
Ana Martinez of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is quoted by NBC Los Angeles as saying “It had been pounded on with what appears to be a sledgehammer or something heavy like that, totally destroying it.”
“This is considered vandalism to a State Historic Landmark,” she said. “It will be repaired by the Hollywood Historic Trust and will cost nearly $3,000 to repair it,” she also stated.
The star was placed in 2001, approximately twenty years after the iconic reggae artiste’s death.
Martinez said the star will be repaired on Wednesday.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018