91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US
An elderly Jamaican man reportedly died from injuries he sustained when robbers entered his home in Brooklyn, New York last week Wednesday.
91-year-old Waldiman Thompson and his 100-year-old wife Ethlin were reportedly tied up by men who also ransacked their home during the invasion according to media outlets in New York.
The couple were reportedly in their house in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood shortly after 3 pm when four men broke in.
Ethlin manged to free herself and call 911 to notify the police, however her husband was later found bound and unresponsive inside their home.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital. Investigators in New York continue to probe the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018