91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US
An elderly Jamaican man reportedly died from injuries he sustained when robbers entered his home in Brooklyn, New York last week Wednesday.
91-year-old Waldiman Thompson and his 100-year-old wife Ethlin were reportedly tied up by men who also ransacked their home during the invasion according to media outlets in New York.
The couple were reportedly in their house in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood shortly after 3 pm when four men broke in.
Ethlin manged to free herself and call 911 to notify the police, however her husband was later found bound and unresponsive inside their home.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital. Investigators in New York continue to probe the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018