91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US
An elderly Jamaican man reportedly died from injuries he sustained when robbers entered his home in Brooklyn, New York last week Wednesday.
91-year-old Waldiman Thompson and his 100-year-old wife Ethlin were reportedly tied up by men who also ransacked their home during the invasion according to media outlets in New York.
The couple were reportedly in their house in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood shortly after 3 pm when four men broke in.
Ethlin manged to free herself and call 911 to notify the police, however her husband was later found bound and unresponsive inside their home.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital. Investigators in New York continue to probe the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018