91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US
An elderly Jamaican man reportedly died from injuries he sustained when robbers entered his home in Brooklyn, New York last week Wednesday.
91-year-old Waldiman Thompson and his 100-year-old wife Ethlin were reportedly tied up by men who also ransacked their home during the invasion according to media outlets in New York.
The couple were reportedly in their house in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood shortly after 3 pm when four men broke in.
Ethlin manged to free herself and call 911 to notify the police, however her husband was later found bound and unresponsive inside their home.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital. Investigators in New York continue to probe the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018