91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US
An elderly Jamaican man reportedly died from injuries he sustained when robbers entered his home in Brooklyn, New York last week Wednesday.
91-year-old Waldiman Thompson and his 100-year-old wife Ethlin were reportedly tied up by men who also ransacked their home during the invasion according to media outlets in New York.
The couple were reportedly in their house in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood shortly after 3 pm when four men broke in.
Ethlin manged to free herself and call 911 to notify the police, however her husband was later found bound and unresponsive inside their home.
He was later pronounced dead at hospital. Investigators in New York continue to probe the incident.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017