Well Known Fashion Designer Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger Found Dead
Police are now probing the death of well known Jamaican fashion designer Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger.
Pottinger’s body was found with what appeared to be several stab wounds at his home in St Andrew on Thursday (August 31). The body was reportedly in a state of decomposition.
Pottinger was selected as the ‘Face of Pride ambassador for 2016’ for the Jamaica Forum of Lesbians, All-Sexuals and Gays (J-FLAG).
His untimely and gruesome passing has reportedly left many persons in shock across the island. Several persons have already utilised social media to offer condolences and condemn the attack.
“Unfortunately I awake and the nightmare was true. RIP to one of my favorite people ever Dexter Pottinger,” commented one user on Pottinger’s Facebook page.
“Dexter Pottinger bro I am sorry you had to go that way. Last time you was in Trinidad I was away and we did get to hang out. You called me and I was not around, now my friend you have been murdered 😢😢 and I would never see you again,” commented another.
And another: “Here was a man who was very talented, lived a textured life, full of eclectic energy, a confident humanitarian who believed in portraying an honest reflection of himself…. A fellow Jamaican known to us in the diaspora as one of the nations leading fashion icon or stylist.He believed in and loved his country and so stayed to demonstrate(protest) that we can be…no MUST BE !!! A better version of our selves, for this, he was unapologetic.He was taken by the worst among us…. Darkness. It is up to the rest of us to continue his legacy by shining a bright light into our darkest corners.Change will come…..May his soul rest in peace.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018