US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death
On September 10, Heidi Ann Muth, a 68-year old retired teacher from the US state of California was found stabbed to death in Montego Bay.
Her body was reportedly discovered along a dirt path in the upscale neighbourhood of Ironshore the parish.
Muth was a widow with three children and had taught history in Orange County schools for nearly four decades according to media outlets in California.
Investigators are surmising that Muth was lured to the island and killed by scammers who had conned her out of money sometime last year.
No arrests have yet been made.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018