US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death
On September 10, Heidi Ann Muth, a 68-year old retired teacher from the US state of California was found stabbed to death in Montego Bay.
Her body was reportedly discovered along a dirt path in the upscale neighbourhood of Ironshore the parish.
Muth was a widow with three children and had taught history in Orange County schools for nearly four decades according to media outlets in California.
Investigators are surmising that Muth was lured to the island and killed by scammers who had conned her out of money sometime last year.
No arrests have yet been made.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017