St Mary Boy Allegedly Stabbed To Death Accidentally During Prank
A 15-year-old boy is now dead after he was allegedly stabbed accidentally by one of his friends in St Mary.
The deceased is Rushawn Duncan of Cricket River, Annotto Bay in the parish.
According to police, at approximately 10:00 pm, a 16 year old boy was making his way home.
Several of his friends who knew he was heading home reportedly decided to play a prank with the intent being to hide in bushes and frighten him.
But the 16 year-old-boy reportedly had a knife in his possession, and when he arrived at the location of his friends they reportedly sprung from the bushes. Duncan was subsequently stabbed in the chest.
The 16-year-old is now reportedly in police custody, and is to be handed over to the Child Development Agency (CDA).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017