St Mary Boy Allegedly Stabbed To Death Accidentally During Prank
A 15-year-old boy is now dead after he was allegedly stabbed accidentally by one of his friends in St Mary.
The deceased is Rushawn Duncan of Cricket River, Annotto Bay in the parish.
According to police, at approximately 10:00 pm, a 16 year old boy was making his way home.
Several of his friends who knew he was heading home reportedly decided to play a prank with the intent being to hide in bushes and frighten him.
But the 16 year-old-boy reportedly had a knife in his possession, and when he arrived at the location of his friends they reportedly sprung from the bushes. Duncan was subsequently stabbed in the chest.
The 16-year-old is now reportedly in police custody, and is to be handed over to the Child Development Agency (CDA).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018