St Mary Boy Allegedly Stabbed To Death Accidentally During Prank
A 15-year-old boy is now dead after he was allegedly stabbed accidentally by one of his friends in St Mary.
The deceased is Rushawn Duncan of Cricket River, Annotto Bay in the parish.
According to police, at approximately 10:00 pm, a 16 year old boy was making his way home.
Several of his friends who knew he was heading home reportedly decided to play a prank with the intent being to hide in bushes and frighten him.
But the 16 year-old-boy reportedly had a knife in his possession, and when he arrived at the location of his friends they reportedly sprung from the bushes. Duncan was subsequently stabbed in the chest.
The 16-year-old is now reportedly in police custody, and is to be handed over to the Child Development Agency (CDA).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017
- Firearms Seized At Sangster International Airport, Two US Nationals Charged – JCF - November 15, 2017