St Mary Boy Allegedly Stabbed To Death Accidentally During Prank
A 15-year-old boy is now dead after he was allegedly stabbed accidentally by one of his friends in St Mary.
The deceased is Rushawn Duncan of Cricket River, Annotto Bay in the parish.
According to police, at approximately 10:00 pm, a 16 year old boy was making his way home.
Several of his friends who knew he was heading home reportedly decided to play a prank with the intent being to hide in bushes and frighten him.
But the 16 year-old-boy reportedly had a knife in his possession, and when he arrived at the location of his friends they reportedly sprung from the bushes. Duncan was subsequently stabbed in the chest.
The 16-year-old is now reportedly in police custody, and is to be handed over to the Child Development Agency (CDA).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018