Police Charge 21-Yr-Old Makeup Artist For Dexter Pottinger’s Murder
A makeup artist has reportedly been charged for the murder of Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger, a well known fashion designer whose body found in his St Andrew home last week.
The accused is 21-year-old Romario Brown of Rocky Valley, Stony Hill in the parish.
Brown was reportedly nabbed by police in St Ann last Friday and charged on Tuesday evening.
Pottinger’s body was found on Thursday (August 31). The body was reportedly in a state of decomposition.
Investigations revealed that Pottinger received several stab wounds across his body.
His vehicle, a 2017 Honda CR-V, and a television were also reportedly missing from the house.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018