Police Charge 21-Yr-Old Makeup Artist For Dexter Pottinger’s Murder
A makeup artist has reportedly been charged for the murder of Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger, a well known fashion designer whose body found in his St Andrew home last week.
The accused is 21-year-old Romario Brown of Rocky Valley, Stony Hill in the parish.
Brown was reportedly nabbed by police in St Ann last Friday and charged on Tuesday evening.
Pottinger’s body was found on Thursday (August 31). The body was reportedly in a state of decomposition.
Investigations revealed that Pottinger received several stab wounds across his body.
His vehicle, a 2017 Honda CR-V, and a television were also reportedly missing from the house.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018