Police Charge 21-Yr-Old Makeup Artist For Dexter Pottinger’s Murder
A makeup artist has reportedly been charged for the murder of Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger, a well known fashion designer whose body found in his St Andrew home last week.
The accused is 21-year-old Romario Brown of Rocky Valley, Stony Hill in the parish.
Brown was reportedly nabbed by police in St Ann last Friday and charged on Tuesday evening.
Pottinger’s body was found on Thursday (August 31). The body was reportedly in a state of decomposition.
Investigations revealed that Pottinger received several stab wounds across his body.
His vehicle, a 2017 Honda CR-V, and a television were also reportedly missing from the house.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017