Police Charge 21-Yr-Old Makeup Artist For Dexter Pottinger’s Murder
A makeup artist has reportedly been charged for the murder of Dexter ‘3D’ Pottinger, a well known fashion designer whose body found in his St Andrew home last week.
The accused is 21-year-old Romario Brown of Rocky Valley, Stony Hill in the parish.
Brown was reportedly nabbed by police in St Ann last Friday and charged on Tuesday evening.
Pottinger’s body was found on Thursday (August 31). The body was reportedly in a state of decomposition.
Investigations revealed that Pottinger received several stab wounds across his body.
His vehicle, a 2017 Honda CR-V, and a television were also reportedly missing from the house.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017
- Firearms Seized At Sangster International Airport, Two US Nationals Charged – JCF - November 15, 2017