MVP Athlete Dies In Hope Road Crash, Another Injured
MVP Track Club athlete Jordan Scott reportedly died in a car crash on Hope Road yesterday morning (September 10).
Scott, formerly of Mannings School and Petersfield High attended the University of Technology (UTECH).
Another MVP athlete – Michael Campbell was also injured in the crash and has been admitted to the University Hospital of the West Indies.
Campbell was a member of Jamaica’s 4x100m relay team at this year’s IAAF World Championships in London.
Reports indicate that the car was travelling along Hope Road towards Papine at 4:45 am, when the driver overtook an ambulance at the intersection of Hope and Lady Musgrave Roads.
Scott reportedly lost control of the vehicle before crashing into a median and then a utility pole before the car burst into flames.
The men were rescued from the blaze and taken to hospital where Scott was pronounced dead and Campbell admitted in serious condition.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018