MVP Athlete Dies In Hope Road Crash, Another Injured
MVP Track Club athlete Jordan Scott reportedly died in a car crash on Hope Road yesterday morning (September 10).
Scott, formerly of Mannings School and Petersfield High attended the University of Technology (UTECH).
Another MVP athlete – Michael Campbell was also injured in the crash and has been admitted to the University Hospital of the West Indies.
Campbell was a member of Jamaica’s 4x100m relay team at this year’s IAAF World Championships in London.
Reports indicate that the car was travelling along Hope Road towards Papine at 4:45 am, when the driver overtook an ambulance at the intersection of Hope and Lady Musgrave Roads.
Scott reportedly lost control of the vehicle before crashing into a median and then a utility pole before the car burst into flames.
The men were rescued from the blaze and taken to hospital where Scott was pronounced dead and Campbell admitted in serious condition.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019