Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned
On Saturday night (Saturday, September 23), Solange Sinclair was crowned Miss Jamaica World 2017 at the Courtleigh Auditorium in New Kingston.
The 24-year-old beauty queen stands at 5 feet and 6 inches.
The spectacular event featured several top performers including Romain Virgo and Nesbeth, and was hosted by Yendi Phillipps, Quite Perry and Paula-Anne Porter Jones.
Sinclair bested 17 other finalists to earn the crown and will represent Jamaica at the Miss World finals in China this November.
The top 5 finalists were Solange Sinclair, Jeneque Pinnock, Sasha Henry, Diedre’ Mckenzie and Brianne St Juste.
Congratulations to our top thre (L-R) 1st Runner Up – Diedre McKenzie, #MJW2017 Winner Solange Sinclair, 2nd Runner Up – Jeneque Pinnock#MissJamaicaWorld2017 #BeautyWithAPurpose
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018