Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned
On Saturday night (Saturday, September 23), Solange Sinclair was crowned Miss Jamaica World 2017 at the Courtleigh Auditorium in New Kingston.
The 24-year-old beauty queen stands at 5 feet and 6 inches.
The spectacular event featured several top performers including Romain Virgo and Nesbeth, and was hosted by Yendi Phillipps, Quite Perry and Paula-Anne Porter Jones.
Sinclair bested 17 other finalists to earn the crown and will represent Jamaica at the Miss World finals in China this November.
The top 5 finalists were Solange Sinclair, Jeneque Pinnock, Sasha Henry, Diedre’ Mckenzie and Brianne St Juste.
Congratulations to our top thre (L-R) 1st Runner Up – Diedre McKenzie, #MJW2017 Winner Solange Sinclair, 2nd Runner Up – Jeneque Pinnock#MissJamaicaWorld2017 #BeautyWithAPurpose
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018