Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned
On Saturday night (Saturday, September 23), Solange Sinclair was crowned Miss Jamaica World 2017 at the Courtleigh Auditorium in New Kingston.
The 24-year-old beauty queen stands at 5 feet and 6 inches.
The spectacular event featured several top performers including Romain Virgo and Nesbeth, and was hosted by Yendi Phillipps, Quite Perry and Paula-Anne Porter Jones.
Sinclair bested 17 other finalists to earn the crown and will represent Jamaica at the Miss World finals in China this November.
The top 5 finalists were Solange Sinclair, Jeneque Pinnock, Sasha Henry, Diedre’ Mckenzie and Brianne St Juste.
Congratulations to our top thre (L-R) 1st Runner Up – Diedre McKenzie, #MJW2017 Winner Solange Sinclair, 2nd Runner Up – Jeneque Pinnock#MissJamaicaWorld2017 #BeautyWithAPurpose
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017