Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned
On Saturday night (Saturday, September 23), Solange Sinclair was crowned Miss Jamaica World 2017 at the Courtleigh Auditorium in New Kingston.
The 24-year-old beauty queen stands at 5 feet and 6 inches.
The spectacular event featured several top performers including Romain Virgo and Nesbeth, and was hosted by Yendi Phillipps, Quite Perry and Paula-Anne Porter Jones.
Sinclair bested 17 other finalists to earn the crown and will represent Jamaica at the Miss World finals in China this November.
The top 5 finalists were Solange Sinclair, Jeneque Pinnock, Sasha Henry, Diedre’ Mckenzie and Brianne St Juste.
Congratulations to our top thre (L-R) 1st Runner Up – Diedre McKenzie, #MJW2017 Winner Solange Sinclair, 2nd Runner Up – Jeneque Pinnock#MissJamaicaWorld2017 #BeautyWithAPurpose
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017