Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer
Jermaine Barrett, the Montego Bay man who garnered national attention last year after being afflicted with an aggressive form of cancer has died.
The 28-year-old, who was the breadwinner for his family was tormented by a massive growth on his face for quite some time.
He was eventually brought to the United States to receive medical aid but returned to Jamaica after more than a year of treatment which included multiple surgeries.
He reportedly passed away at his home in Mt. Salem, St. James, Sunday morning.
Many persons have already utilised social media to express sadness since his passing.
“R.I.P Jermaine Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett you fought long and hard,” commented one Facebook user.
“I had the news last night and was shaking and filled with pains in my soul.., I don’t have much to say Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett but RIP in the bosom of the Lord.. you fought well,” wrote another.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018