Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer
Jermaine Barrett, the Montego Bay man who garnered national attention last year after being afflicted with an aggressive form of cancer has died.
The 28-year-old, who was the breadwinner for his family was tormented by a massive growth on his face for quite some time.
He was eventually brought to the United States to receive medical aid but returned to Jamaica after more than a year of treatment which included multiple surgeries.
He reportedly passed away at his home in Mt. Salem, St. James, Sunday morning.
Many persons have already utilised social media to express sadness since his passing.
“R.I.P Jermaine Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett you fought long and hard,” commented one Facebook user.
“I had the news last night and was shaking and filled with pains in my soul.., I don’t have much to say Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett but RIP in the bosom of the Lord.. you fought well,” wrote another.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017