Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer
Jermaine Barrett, the Montego Bay man who garnered national attention last year after being afflicted with an aggressive form of cancer has died.
The 28-year-old, who was the breadwinner for his family was tormented by a massive growth on his face for quite some time.
He was eventually brought to the United States to receive medical aid but returned to Jamaica after more than a year of treatment which included multiple surgeries.
He reportedly passed away at his home in Mt. Salem, St. James, Sunday morning.
Many persons have already utilised social media to express sadness since his passing.
“R.I.P Jermaine Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett you fought long and hard,” commented one Facebook user.
“I had the news last night and was shaking and filled with pains in my soul.., I don’t have much to say Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett but RIP in the bosom of the Lord.. you fought well,” wrote another.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018