Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer
Jermaine Barrett, the Montego Bay man who garnered national attention last year after being afflicted with an aggressive form of cancer has died.
The 28-year-old, who was the breadwinner for his family was tormented by a massive growth on his face for quite some time.
He was eventually brought to the United States to receive medical aid but returned to Jamaica after more than a year of treatment which included multiple surgeries.
He reportedly passed away at his home in Mt. Salem, St. James, Sunday morning.
Many persons have already utilised social media to express sadness since his passing.
“R.I.P Jermaine Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett you fought long and hard,” commented one Facebook user.
“I had the news last night and was shaking and filled with pains in my soul.., I don’t have much to say Jermaine Fatmanscoop Barrett but RIP in the bosom of the Lord.. you fought well,” wrote another.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018