Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami
Gabrielle Davis, a former Pulse model and aspiring actress recently disclosed that she has been cast onVH1’s Love & Hip Hop Miami for its first season.
The US reality television show concluded filming a few weeks ago and is to be aired in January 2018.
The cast includes celebrities such as Pretty Ricky, Trick Daddy, Trina
Love & Hip Hop: Miami is the fourth installment of the Love & Hip Hop reality television franchise. It will chronicle the lives of several people in the Miami area, involved with hip hop music.
Several Jamaican entertainers have made appearances on popular US reality TV shows in recent years. Kris Kelly made an appearance on Real Housewives of Atlanta while Konshens and Spice have appeared on Love and Hip Hop.
Check out the show’s trailer below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017