Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami
Gabrielle Davis, a former Pulse model and aspiring actress recently disclosed that she has been cast onVH1’s Love & Hip Hop Miami for its first season.
The US reality television show concluded filming a few weeks ago and is to be aired in January 2018.
The cast includes celebrities such as Pretty Ricky, Trick Daddy, Trina
Love & Hip Hop: Miami is the fourth installment of the Love & Hip Hop reality television franchise. It will chronicle the lives of several people in the Miami area, involved with hip hop music.
Several Jamaican entertainers have made appearances on popular US reality TV shows in recent years. Kris Kelly made an appearance on Real Housewives of Atlanta while Konshens and Spice have appeared on Love and Hip Hop.
Check out the show’s trailer below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019