Jamaican Dollar Falls To All-Time Low Against US
The trading summary from the Bank of Jamaica (BOJ) has revealed that on Wednesday (September 13) the Jamaican dollar devalued by 37 cents against the US dollar.
The local currency closed at $130.51 against the US greenback from $130.14 a day earlier day.
This means the Jamaican dollar currently trades at an all time low, surpassing the previous low of $130.48 set on May 24.
Meanwhile, the British Pound Sterling closed at $172.62 from $170.10, while the Canadian dollar closed at $107.43 from $107.52.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018