Jamaican Dollar Falls To All-Time Low Against US
The trading summary from the Bank of Jamaica (BOJ) has revealed that on Wednesday (September 13) the Jamaican dollar devalued by 37 cents against the US dollar.
The local currency closed at $130.51 against the US greenback from $130.14 a day earlier day.
This means the Jamaican dollar currently trades at an all time low, surpassing the previous low of $130.48 set on May 24.
Meanwhile, the British Pound Sterling closed at $172.62 from $170.10, while the Canadian dollar closed at $107.43 from $107.52.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019