Jamaican Dollar Falls To All-Time Low Against US
The trading summary from the Bank of Jamaica (BOJ) has revealed that on Wednesday (September 13) the Jamaican dollar devalued by 37 cents against the US dollar.
The local currency closed at $130.51 against the US greenback from $130.14 a day earlier day.
This means the Jamaican dollar currently trades at an all time low, surpassing the previous low of $130.48 set on May 24.
Meanwhile, the British Pound Sterling closed at $172.62 from $170.10, while the Canadian dollar closed at $107.43 from $107.52.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017