Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today
An autopsy on the body of Sonya Kay Forbes, the medical doctor whose body was found at her home last week has reportedly been scheduled for Friday (Sept 22).
Reports are that some time after 7 pm on Wednesday (Sept 13), a family member stumbled upon her body at her Cunningham Avenue, Kingston 5 home.
The body reportedly had a stab wound to the abdomen.
Dr Forbes served as a senior resident of Ophthalmology at The Kingston Public Hospital, according to her Facebook profile.
Police are reportedly awaiting results from forensic tests on a knife that was found at the house, to determine whether she was killed by an intruder or under another circumstance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018