Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today
An autopsy on the body of Sonya Kay Forbes, the medical doctor whose body was found at her home last week has reportedly been scheduled for Friday (Sept 22).
Reports are that some time after 7 pm on Wednesday (Sept 13), a family member stumbled upon her body at her Cunningham Avenue, Kingston 5 home.
The body reportedly had a stab wound to the abdomen.
Dr Forbes served as a senior resident of Ophthalmology at The Kingston Public Hospital, according to her Facebook profile.
Police are reportedly awaiting results from forensic tests on a knife that was found at the house, to determine whether she was killed by an intruder or under another circumstance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017