Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today
An autopsy on the body of Sonya Kay Forbes, the medical doctor whose body was found at her home last week has reportedly been scheduled for Friday (Sept 22).
Reports are that some time after 7 pm on Wednesday (Sept 13), a family member stumbled upon her body at her Cunningham Avenue, Kingston 5 home.
The body reportedly had a stab wound to the abdomen.
Dr Forbes served as a senior resident of Ophthalmology at The Kingston Public Hospital, according to her Facebook profile.
Police are reportedly awaiting results from forensic tests on a knife that was found at the house, to determine whether she was killed by an intruder or under another circumstance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018