Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today
An autopsy on the body of Sonya Kay Forbes, the medical doctor whose body was found at her home last week has reportedly been scheduled for Friday (Sept 22).
Reports are that some time after 7 pm on Wednesday (Sept 13), a family member stumbled upon her body at her Cunningham Avenue, Kingston 5 home.
The body reportedly had a stab wound to the abdomen.
Dr Forbes served as a senior resident of Ophthalmology at The Kingston Public Hospital, according to her Facebook profile.
Police are reportedly awaiting results from forensic tests on a knife that was found at the house, to determine whether she was killed by an intruder or under another circumstance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017