Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today
An autopsy on the body of Sonya Kay Forbes, the medical doctor whose body was found at her home last week has reportedly been scheduled for Friday (Sept 22).
Reports are that some time after 7 pm on Wednesday (Sept 13), a family member stumbled upon her body at her Cunningham Avenue, Kingston 5 home.
The body reportedly had a stab wound to the abdomen.
Dr Forbes served as a senior resident of Ophthalmology at The Kingston Public Hospital, according to her Facebook profile.
Police are reportedly awaiting results from forensic tests on a knife that was found at the house, to determine whether she was killed by an intruder or under another circumstance.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018