Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada
Police in Canada have revealed the identity of a Jamaican man who died in a farming accident, in Norfolk County, earlier this week.
He is 43 year-old, Ernest Williamson.
Blackburn News reports that Williams was driving a tractor near a pond, on Windham Road around 9:20 am Tuesday, when the machine slid down an embankment and rolled over.
Williamson was subsequently trapped by the wreckage. He was pronounced dead after an air ambulance arrived on the scene.
Williamson was employed on the farm of Mike and Tammy Bergman for seven years and was reportedly quite close to the family.
Shane Bergman – the son of Mike and Tammy Bergman stated “This is a very tough time for my family,” following Williamson’s passing in a Facebook post.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017