Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada
Police in Canada have revealed the identity of a Jamaican man who died in a farming accident, in Norfolk County, earlier this week.
He is 43 year-old, Ernest Williamson.
Blackburn News reports that Williams was driving a tractor near a pond, on Windham Road around 9:20 am Tuesday, when the machine slid down an embankment and rolled over.
Williamson was subsequently trapped by the wreckage. He was pronounced dead after an air ambulance arrived on the scene.
Williamson was employed on the farm of Mike and Tammy Bergman for seven years and was reportedly quite close to the family.
Shane Bergman – the son of Mike and Tammy Bergman stated “This is a very tough time for my family,” following Williamson’s passing in a Facebook post.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018