Entertainer Goes Missing Following Mysterious Social Media Post
“It will all end soon. Rather die a free man than live in bondage.”
That was the mysterious message left on the Instagram page of an entertainer who goes by the moniker Kasanova shorty before his disappearance.
The entertainer’s manager – Sheldon Lincoln has reportedly been receiving death threats since his disappearance.
Indications thus far suggest that Lincoln, more popularly known as ‘Jay Bad’, is being blamed for Kasanova’s disappearance.
Lincoln has revealed that he has already filed a complaint with the police after being the recipient of several threats in recent days.
Police have confirmed that the entertainer remains missing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018