Entertainer Goes Missing Following Mysterious Social Media Post
“It will all end soon. Rather die a free man than live in bondage.”
That was the mysterious message left on the Instagram page of an entertainer who goes by the moniker Kasanova shorty before his disappearance.
The entertainer’s manager – Sheldon Lincoln has reportedly been receiving death threats since his disappearance.
Indications thus far suggest that Lincoln, more popularly known as ‘Jay Bad’, is being blamed for Kasanova’s disappearance.
Lincoln has revealed that he has already filed a complaint with the police after being the recipient of several threats in recent days.
Police have confirmed that the entertainer remains missing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018