Bolt Suffers Injury In Men’s Relay Final At World Championships, Jamaica Fails To Medal
Usain Bolt today missed out on a chance to earn his 15th world championship medal after pulling up in the final of the men’s 4x100m relay.
Bolt, needed to do a bit of work after receiving the baton behind the British and US anchor leg runners.
But it was not his day as halfway down the straight, Bolt took his foot off the gas and held his leg, seemingly writhing in pain before falling to the track.
British fans who crammed into the stadium celebrated eagerly following the race as Great Britain edged the USA for first place.
Mitchell-Blake brought the baton over the line in 37.47 ahead of the US anchor Christian Coleman.
The US took silver in 37.52, with bronze going to Japan in 38.04.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018