Bolt Suffers Injury In Men’s Relay Final At World Championships, Jamaica Fails To Medal
Usain Bolt today missed out on a chance to earn his 15th world championship medal after pulling up in the final of the men’s 4x100m relay.
Bolt, needed to do a bit of work after receiving the baton behind the British and US anchor leg runners.
But it was not his day as halfway down the straight, Bolt took his foot off the gas and held his leg, seemingly writhing in pain before falling to the track.
British fans who crammed into the stadium celebrated eagerly following the race as Great Britain edged the USA for first place.
Mitchell-Blake brought the baton over the line in 37.47 ahead of the US anchor Christian Coleman.
The US took silver in 37.52, with bronze going to Japan in 38.04.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018