Bolt Finishes Third In His Final Individual 100m Race At World Championships
Jamaica’s Usain Bolt today finished third in the last individual race of his professional career as a sprinter.
Running in lane 4, Bolt clocked 9.95 in the final of the men’s 100-metre event at the London World Championships.
It wasn’t the fairy tale ending we all expected but Bolt was greeted to a chorus of cheers from the jam-packed stadium.
The two American athletes in the final took the top two spots with Justin Gatlin taking gold with a season’s best of 9.92.
The other American – Christian Coleman clocked 9.94 to take silver.
Usain Bolt’s 9.95 – a season’s best was enough for him to win bronze. Yohan Blake finished fourth with a time of 9.99.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018