Bolt Finishes Third In His Final Individual 100m Race At World Championships
Jamaica’s Usain Bolt today finished third in the last individual race of his professional career as a sprinter.
Running in lane 4, Bolt clocked 9.95 in the final of the men’s 100-metre event at the London World Championships.
It wasn’t the fairy tale ending we all expected but Bolt was greeted to a chorus of cheers from the jam-packed stadium.
The two American athletes in the final took the top two spots with Justin Gatlin taking gold with a season’s best of 9.92.
The other American – Christian Coleman clocked 9.94 to take silver.
Usain Bolt’s 9.95 – a season’s best was enough for him to win bronze. Yohan Blake finished fourth with a time of 9.99.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018