13-Yr-Old Girl Among Three Killed By Gunmen In Clarendon
An adolescent girl is among three persons who were brutally killed by gunmen in the community of Race Course in Clarendon on Thursday night (August 24).
She has been identified as 13-year-old Shaniel Bartley, a student of Central High School in the parish.
The other victims were reportedly identified as 24-year-old Amoy Ricketts otherwise known as ‘Dolly’ a bartender of New Longville; and Randal Ranger of the Water Well Housing Scheme.
According to The Gleaner, at approximately 9:30 p.m, the three victims were among people at a bar in Race Course when two men alighted from a motor vehicle, entered the bar and proceeded to open fire.
The three were subsequently killed and others left injured.
Police are surmising that Ricketts might have been the intended target as, before alighting from the vehicle, the gunmen reportedly called her by name.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017