13-Yr-Old Girl Among Three Killed By Gunmen In Clarendon
An adolescent girl is among three persons who were brutally killed by gunmen in the community of Race Course in Clarendon on Thursday night (August 24).
She has been identified as 13-year-old Shaniel Bartley, a student of Central High School in the parish.
The other victims were reportedly identified as 24-year-old Amoy Ricketts otherwise known as ‘Dolly’ a bartender of New Longville; and Randal Ranger of the Water Well Housing Scheme.
According to The Gleaner, at approximately 9:30 p.m, the three victims were among people at a bar in Race Course when two men alighted from a motor vehicle, entered the bar and proceeded to open fire.
The three were subsequently killed and others left injured.
Police are surmising that Ricketts might have been the intended target as, before alighting from the vehicle, the gunmen reportedly called her by name.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018