13-Yr-Old Girl Among Three Killed By Gunmen In Clarendon
An adolescent girl is among three persons who were brutally killed by gunmen in the community of Race Course in Clarendon on Thursday night (August 24).
She has been identified as 13-year-old Shaniel Bartley, a student of Central High School in the parish.
The other victims were reportedly identified as 24-year-old Amoy Ricketts otherwise known as ‘Dolly’ a bartender of New Longville; and Randal Ranger of the Water Well Housing Scheme.
According to The Gleaner, at approximately 9:30 p.m, the three victims were among people at a bar in Race Course when two men alighted from a motor vehicle, entered the bar and proceeded to open fire.
The three were subsequently killed and others left injured.
Police are surmising that Ricketts might have been the intended target as, before alighting from the vehicle, the gunmen reportedly called her by name.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018