13-Yr-Old Girl Among Three Killed By Gunmen In Clarendon
An adolescent girl is among three persons who were brutally killed by gunmen in the community of Race Course in Clarendon on Thursday night (August 24).
She has been identified as 13-year-old Shaniel Bartley, a student of Central High School in the parish.
The other victims were reportedly identified as 24-year-old Amoy Ricketts otherwise known as ‘Dolly’ a bartender of New Longville; and Randal Ranger of the Water Well Housing Scheme.
According to The Gleaner, at approximately 9:30 p.m, the three victims were among people at a bar in Race Course when two men alighted from a motor vehicle, entered the bar and proceeded to open fire.
The three were subsequently killed and others left injured.
Police are surmising that Ricketts might have been the intended target as, before alighting from the vehicle, the gunmen reportedly called her by name.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017