US National Among Two to Perish In St Ann Crash
A horrific accident in the parish of St Ann has reportedly claimed the lives of two individuals.
A foreign national and another man reportedly died following a motor vehicle collision on the Queen’s Highway in Discovery Bay, St Ann on Saturday morning.
The deceased have been identified as Traverso Dujaon from Miramar, Florida, USA, and a man identified only as Dwayne Malcolm.
Malcolm and Dujaon were reportedly travelling in a Toyota Wish motorcar heading to St Ann’s Bay at approximately 6:15, when Malcolm, who was the driver, lost control of the vehicle, which collided with a trailer truck that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The car overturned in the process, before hitting a Honda Fit motorcar.
The two persons who were in the Honda Fit motorcar sustained injuries and were both reportedly hospitalised in stable condition.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017