US National Among Two to Perish In St Ann Crash
A horrific accident in the parish of St Ann has reportedly claimed the lives of two individuals.
A foreign national and another man reportedly died following a motor vehicle collision on the Queen’s Highway in Discovery Bay, St Ann on Saturday morning.
The deceased have been identified as Traverso Dujaon from Miramar, Florida, USA, and a man identified only as Dwayne Malcolm.
Malcolm and Dujaon were reportedly travelling in a Toyota Wish motorcar heading to St Ann’s Bay at approximately 6:15, when Malcolm, who was the driver, lost control of the vehicle, which collided with a trailer truck that was travelling in the opposite direction.
The car overturned in the process, before hitting a Honda Fit motorcar.
The two persons who were in the Honda Fit motorcar sustained injuries and were both reportedly hospitalised in stable condition.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018