Search Initiated In Westmoreland for Missing US Teenager
A search has reportedly been initiated in sections of Westmoreland to find a missing 16-year-old female from the United States.
She reportedly went missing on Sunday, July 9, from a home that she was staying in the parish.
Authorities revealed that an Ananda Alert has been triggered for the female identified as Jada Jackson of Dasher Farm, Maryland in the United States of America.
She is of brown complexion, slim build and is about 160 centimetres (5 feet 3 inches) tall.
Reports from the Whithorn Police are that Jada was last seen about 1:20 p.m. at a house in Roaring River, Westmoreland, where she was staying locally. Family members and police have since launched a desperate search to locate the teen.
At the time, she was wearing a yellow prop-top blouse, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers; she was also carrying a brown bag. All efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Jada Jackson is being asked to contact the Whithorn Police at 955-2758, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017