Search Initiated In Westmoreland for Missing US Teenager
A search has reportedly been initiated in sections of Westmoreland to find a missing 16-year-old female from the United States.
She reportedly went missing on Sunday, July 9, from a home that she was staying in the parish.
Authorities revealed that an Ananda Alert has been triggered for the female identified as Jada Jackson of Dasher Farm, Maryland in the United States of America.
She is of brown complexion, slim build and is about 160 centimetres (5 feet 3 inches) tall.
Reports from the Whithorn Police are that Jada was last seen about 1:20 p.m. at a house in Roaring River, Westmoreland, where she was staying locally. Family members and police have since launched a desperate search to locate the teen.
At the time, she was wearing a yellow prop-top blouse, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers; she was also carrying a brown bag. All efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Jada Jackson is being asked to contact the Whithorn Police at 955-2758, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017