Search Initiated In Westmoreland for Missing US Teenager
A search has reportedly been initiated in sections of Westmoreland to find a missing 16-year-old female from the United States.
She reportedly went missing on Sunday, July 9, from a home that she was staying in the parish.
Authorities revealed that an Ananda Alert has been triggered for the female identified as Jada Jackson of Dasher Farm, Maryland in the United States of America.
She is of brown complexion, slim build and is about 160 centimetres (5 feet 3 inches) tall.
Reports from the Whithorn Police are that Jada was last seen about 1:20 p.m. at a house in Roaring River, Westmoreland, where she was staying locally. Family members and police have since launched a desperate search to locate the teen.
At the time, she was wearing a yellow prop-top blouse, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers; she was also carrying a brown bag. All efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Jada Jackson is being asked to contact the Whithorn Police at 955-2758, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017