Search Initiated In Westmoreland for Missing US Teenager
A search has reportedly been initiated in sections of Westmoreland to find a missing 16-year-old female from the United States.
She reportedly went missing on Sunday, July 9, from a home that she was staying in the parish.
Authorities revealed that an Ananda Alert has been triggered for the female identified as Jada Jackson of Dasher Farm, Maryland in the United States of America.
She is of brown complexion, slim build and is about 160 centimetres (5 feet 3 inches) tall.
Reports from the Whithorn Police are that Jada was last seen about 1:20 p.m. at a house in Roaring River, Westmoreland, where she was staying locally. Family members and police have since launched a desperate search to locate the teen.
At the time, she was wearing a yellow prop-top blouse, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers; she was also carrying a brown bag. All efforts to contact her have proven futile.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Jada Jackson is being asked to contact the Whithorn Police at 955-2758, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017