Policeman Dies In St James Crash
A police officer reportedly died from injuries he sustained in a motor vehicle collision on the Lilliput main road, St. James last evening.
The deceased is twenty-six-year-old Junior Morrison of Mount Pleasant, St. Andrew.
Police in Montego Bay say that at approximately 7:15 p.m., Morrison was driving his Toyota starlet motor car along the Lilliput main road when on reaching a section of the road, a BMW motorcar heading in the opposite direction allegedly made a right turn into the path of the starlet causing a collision.
The policeman was taken to hospital following the collision where he was pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018