Policeman Dies In St James Crash
A police officer reportedly died from injuries he sustained in a motor vehicle collision on the Lilliput main road, St. James last evening.
The deceased is twenty-six-year-old Junior Morrison of Mount Pleasant, St. Andrew.
Police in Montego Bay say that at approximately 7:15 p.m., Morrison was driving his Toyota starlet motor car along the Lilliput main road when on reaching a section of the road, a BMW motorcar heading in the opposite direction allegedly made a right turn into the path of the starlet causing a collision.
The policeman was taken to hospital following the collision where he was pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017