Policeman Dies In St James Crash
A police officer reportedly died from injuries he sustained in a motor vehicle collision on the Lilliput main road, St. James last evening.
The deceased is twenty-six-year-old Junior Morrison of Mount Pleasant, St. Andrew.
Police in Montego Bay say that at approximately 7:15 p.m., Morrison was driving his Toyota starlet motor car along the Lilliput main road when on reaching a section of the road, a BMW motorcar heading in the opposite direction allegedly made a right turn into the path of the starlet causing a collision.
The policeman was taken to hospital following the collision where he was pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017