Policeman Dies In St James Crash
A police officer reportedly died from injuries he sustained in a motor vehicle collision on the Lilliput main road, St. James last evening.
The deceased is twenty-six-year-old Junior Morrison of Mount Pleasant, St. Andrew.
Police in Montego Bay say that at approximately 7:15 p.m., Morrison was driving his Toyota starlet motor car along the Lilliput main road when on reaching a section of the road, a BMW motorcar heading in the opposite direction allegedly made a right turn into the path of the starlet causing a collision.
The policeman was taken to hospital following the collision where he was pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018