Policeman Dies In St James Crash
A police officer reportedly died from injuries he sustained in a motor vehicle collision on the Lilliput main road, St. James last evening.
The deceased is twenty-six-year-old Junior Morrison of Mount Pleasant, St. Andrew.
Police in Montego Bay say that at approximately 7:15 p.m., Morrison was driving his Toyota starlet motor car along the Lilliput main road when on reaching a section of the road, a BMW motorcar heading in the opposite direction allegedly made a right turn into the path of the starlet causing a collision.
The policeman was taken to hospital following the collision where he was pronounced dead.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017