Police Sergeant – One of Three Men Nabbed With 2,000 Pounds Of Ganja
A police sergeant is reportedly among three men who were taken into custody on Thursday night after they were found with a truck load of compressed ganja in Green Island, Hanover.
The accused cop is reportedly assigned to the Savanna-la-Mar police station in Westmoreland.
According to reports, a police team from the Narcotics Division was conducting an operation along the Green Island main road when a Toyota truck with three men aboard – including the police officer, who was in uniform – and a Nissan motor car with one occupant were observed parked along the roadway.
On the approach of the cops, the occupant of the Nissan reportedly opened fire and escaped on foot, while the three men in the truck were apprehended and the vehicle searched.
The search of the truck reportedly revealed 2,000 pounds of compressed ganja.
The three men were taken into custody and are expected to be charged for breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018