Police Sergeant – One of Three Men Nabbed With 2,000 Pounds Of Ganja
A police sergeant is reportedly among three men who were taken into custody on Thursday night after they were found with a truck load of compressed ganja in Green Island, Hanover.
The accused cop is reportedly assigned to the Savanna-la-Mar police station in Westmoreland.
According to reports, a police team from the Narcotics Division was conducting an operation along the Green Island main road when a Toyota truck with three men aboard – including the police officer, who was in uniform – and a Nissan motor car with one occupant were observed parked along the roadway.
On the approach of the cops, the occupant of the Nissan reportedly opened fire and escaped on foot, while the three men in the truck were apprehended and the vehicle searched.
The search of the truck reportedly revealed 2,000 pounds of compressed ganja.
The three men were taken into custody and are expected to be charged for breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017