Omar McLeod Sets New Meet Record In Hungary
On Tuesday Omar McLeod clocked 12.96 in the Men’s 110m Hurdles at the Istvan Gyulai Memorial in the Hungarian city of Székesfehérvár.
He clocked the impressive time with a +0.3m/s tailwind smashing the meet record in the event.
This was his first race since his surprising loss at the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Paris on Saturday.
McLeod had a good start but was tested greatly by world champion Sergey Shubenkov.
His 12.96 clocking is just 0.06 seconds shy of his recent national record. Last month, Omar McLeod broke the national record in the men’s 110m hurdles when he registered a world-leading 12.90 seconds at the National Senior Championships at the National Stadium.
Shubenkov finished second in 13.01 with world record-holder Aries Merritt taking third in 13.11.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018