Jamaica Is 3rd Coolest Nation Globally – CNN Travel
Jamaica is among the coolest nations in the world according to a recent ranking by CNN Travel. The ranking which features 14 nations, lists Jamaica as the 3rd coolest country globally.
According to CNN Travel, Jamaicans boast “an accent that’s the envy of the English-speaking world and the planet’s most distinctive and recognisable hairstyle.”
The post labels the world’s fastest man – Usain Bolt as an “icon of cool” and offers a lighthearted tip to non- nationals:
“Note to backpackers: dreadlocks only cool on actual Jamaicans.“
Contrastingly, the post also mentions ‘high murder rate and widespread homophobia’ as “not so cool” things pertaining to Jamaica.
Brazil tops the list of the world’s coolest nations followed by Singapore. Mongolia is fourth on the list, with the United States of America completing the top 5.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017