Jamaica Is 3rd Coolest Nation Globally – CNN Travel
Jamaica is among the coolest nations in the world according to a recent ranking by CNN Travel. The ranking which features 14 nations, lists Jamaica as the 3rd coolest country globally.
According to CNN Travel, Jamaicans boast “an accent that’s the envy of the English-speaking world and the planet’s most distinctive and recognisable hairstyle.”
The post labels the world’s fastest man – Usain Bolt as an “icon of cool” and offers a lighthearted tip to non- nationals:
“Note to backpackers: dreadlocks only cool on actual Jamaicans.“
Contrastingly, the post also mentions ‘high murder rate and widespread homophobia’ as “not so cool” things pertaining to Jamaica.
Brazil tops the list of the world’s coolest nations followed by Singapore. Mongolia is fourth on the list, with the United States of America completing the top 5.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017