Jamaica Is 3rd Coolest Nation Globally – CNN Travel
Jamaica is among the coolest nations in the world according to a recent ranking by CNN Travel. The ranking which features 14 nations, lists Jamaica as the 3rd coolest country globally.
According to CNN Travel, Jamaicans boast “an accent that’s the envy of the English-speaking world and the planet’s most distinctive and recognisable hairstyle.”
The post labels the world’s fastest man – Usain Bolt as an “icon of cool” and offers a lighthearted tip to non- nationals:
“Note to backpackers: dreadlocks only cool on actual Jamaicans.“
Contrastingly, the post also mentions ‘high murder rate and widespread homophobia’ as “not so cool” things pertaining to Jamaica.
Brazil tops the list of the world’s coolest nations followed by Singapore. Mongolia is fourth on the list, with the United States of America completing the top 5.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018