Bag Explodes At Norman Manley Airport As Part of Simulation Exercise
On Friday evening, a bag reportedly exploded at the Norman Manley International Airport.
The incident occurred some time after 7 pm but did not interfere with flight operations.
The Airports Authority of Jamaica (AAJ) has promptly sought to allay all concerns regarding the explosion by revealing that the incident was a simulation exercise.
Alfred McDonald, Senior Director of Commercial Development and Planning at the AAJ is quoted by RJR as saying:
“We received information subsequent to what I reported earlier that the exercise was a simulation exercise and it was certainly intended that the responders would not have been aware that it was a simulation exercise. Thankfully, therefore, what we had there was something that was under control.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz To Take On Saudi Arabia Next Month - September 26, 2017
- Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations - September 26, 2017
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017