Bag Explodes At Norman Manley Airport As Part of Simulation Exercise
On Friday evening, a bag reportedly exploded at the Norman Manley International Airport.
The incident occurred some time after 7 pm but did not interfere with flight operations.
The Airports Authority of Jamaica (AAJ) has promptly sought to allay all concerns regarding the explosion by revealing that the incident was a simulation exercise.
Alfred McDonald, Senior Director of Commercial Development and Planning at the AAJ is quoted by RJR as saying:
“We received information subsequent to what I reported earlier that the exercise was a simulation exercise and it was certainly intended that the responders would not have been aware that it was a simulation exercise. Thankfully, therefore, what we had there was something that was under control.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor Dies In Cayman After Being Struck By Taxi - July 18, 2017
- Red Stripe Bikers Rollout: Red Stripe Implores Motorcyclists to Drive Responsibly - July 18, 2017
- Former Politician Shot Dead After Allegedly Killing Woman In St Elizabeth - July 18, 2017
- Tanya Stephens: Miss Lou “Didn’t Liberate Me” – (VIDEO) - July 17, 2017
- You May Have Played in the Caribbean in Assassin’s Creed – But Do You Know These Other Games? - July 17, 2017