Bag Explodes At Norman Manley Airport As Part of Simulation Exercise
On Friday evening, a bag reportedly exploded at the Norman Manley International Airport.
The incident occurred some time after 7 pm but did not interfere with flight operations.
The Airports Authority of Jamaica (AAJ) has promptly sought to allay all concerns regarding the explosion by revealing that the incident was a simulation exercise.
Alfred McDonald, Senior Director of Commercial Development and Planning at the AAJ is quoted by RJR as saying:
“We received information subsequent to what I reported earlier that the exercise was a simulation exercise and it was certainly intended that the responders would not have been aware that it was a simulation exercise. Thankfully, therefore, what we had there was something that was under control.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018