3 Reggae Boyz Named In Gold Cup’s Best XI
Three Reggae Boyz have been included in the Gold Cup 2017 Team of the Tournament.
The Jamaicans included in the Best XI are goalkeeper Andre Blake and defenders Jermaine Taylor and Kemar Lawrence.
Throughout the tournament, Blake showed why he was named the 2016 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year by making several impressive reaction saves.
Sadly a hand injury saw him make an early exit in the title game against the United States.
Kemar Lawrence was solid in the left-back spot for Jamaica throughout the tournament. He frustrated opponents to no end with his close-down speed.
And his sensational free kick in the semi-final game against Mexico was the icing on the cake.
Jermaine Taylor also tormented opponents with his firm and disciplined efforts in Jamaica’s back line. He was very impressive, particularly in the semifinal against Mexico.
See the Full Best XI Below:
— CONCACAF (@CONCACAF) July 27, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017