3 Reggae Boyz Named In Gold Cup’s Best XI
Three Reggae Boyz have been included in the Gold Cup 2017 Team of the Tournament.
The Jamaicans included in the Best XI are goalkeeper Andre Blake and defenders Jermaine Taylor and Kemar Lawrence.
Throughout the tournament, Blake showed why he was named the 2016 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year by making several impressive reaction saves.
Sadly a hand injury saw him make an early exit in the title game against the United States.
Kemar Lawrence was solid in the left-back spot for Jamaica throughout the tournament. He frustrated opponents to no end with his close-down speed.
And his sensational free kick in the semi-final game against Mexico was the icing on the cake.
Jermaine Taylor also tormented opponents with his firm and disciplined efforts in Jamaica’s back line. He was very impressive, particularly in the semifinal against Mexico.
See the Full Best XI Below:
— CONCACAF (@CONCACAF) July 27, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018