3 Reggae Boyz Named In Gold Cup’s Best XI
Three Reggae Boyz have been included in the Gold Cup 2017 Team of the Tournament.
The Jamaicans included in the Best XI are goalkeeper Andre Blake and defenders Jermaine Taylor and Kemar Lawrence.
Throughout the tournament, Blake showed why he was named the 2016 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year by making several impressive reaction saves.
Sadly a hand injury saw him make an early exit in the title game against the United States.
Kemar Lawrence was solid in the left-back spot for Jamaica throughout the tournament. He frustrated opponents to no end with his close-down speed.
And his sensational free kick in the semi-final game against Mexico was the icing on the cake.
Jermaine Taylor also tormented opponents with his firm and disciplined efforts in Jamaica’s back line. He was very impressive, particularly in the semifinal against Mexico.
See the Full Best XI Below:
— CONCACAF (@CONCACAF) July 27, 2017
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018