Woman Slapped With $1,000 Fine For Urinating in Public
A St Catherine woman recently pleaded guilty with explanation for urinating in a public place during her appearance in the St Catherine Parish Court.
The accused, Michelle Valentine, did not receive favour from the judge because of the act and was fined for the offence.
“Your honour it was not in a public space, it was behind a big tree. I was on a bus and wanted to pee pee and beg the driver to stop and I went and pee pee,” Valentine reportedly said, prompting giggles in the courtroom.
Senior parish judge Tara Reid-Carr judge reportedly replied:
“Madam a public place is not necessarily a building, but a public area; so next time, hold it until you get to a bathroom,” before handing down a fine of $1,000 or 10 days imprisonment.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017