Woman Slapped With $1,000 Fine For Urinating in Public
A St Catherine woman recently pleaded guilty with explanation for urinating in a public place during her appearance in the St Catherine Parish Court.
The accused, Michelle Valentine, did not receive favour from the judge because of the act and was fined for the offence.
“Your honour it was not in a public space, it was behind a big tree. I was on a bus and wanted to pee pee and beg the driver to stop and I went and pee pee,” Valentine reportedly said, prompting giggles in the courtroom.
Senior parish judge Tara Reid-Carr judge reportedly replied:
“Madam a public place is not necessarily a building, but a public area; so next time, hold it until you get to a bathroom,” before handing down a fine of $1,000 or 10 days imprisonment.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017