Man And Woman Shot Dead In Spanish Town
On Saturday morning (June 3), a man and a woman were reportedly shot dead by gunmen on Walks Road in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
At approximately 3:00 am persons reportedly heard loud explosions and notified the police.
A subsequent search lead to the discovery of the bodies of the two victims.
The attack comes days after another brutal attack resulted in a mother and her two sons being killed in the Jones Avenue, Spanish Town area.
Reports are that on Tuesday, May 30, at about 10:25 pm, 44-year-old Yvette Bailey and her two sons, 24-year-old Mario Burkett and 14-year-old Travis Labbon, were at home when a group of gunmen kicked opened the door to the house and opened fire.
Police were called to the area and the bullet riddled bodies of the three were found.
It is not yet known if the attacks are connected.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017