Man And Woman Shot Dead In Spanish Town
On Saturday morning (June 3), a man and a woman were reportedly shot dead by gunmen on Walks Road in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
At approximately 3:00 am persons reportedly heard loud explosions and notified the police.
A subsequent search lead to the discovery of the bodies of the two victims.
The attack comes days after another brutal attack resulted in a mother and her two sons being killed in the Jones Avenue, Spanish Town area.
Reports are that on Tuesday, May 30, at about 10:25 pm, 44-year-old Yvette Bailey and her two sons, 24-year-old Mario Burkett and 14-year-old Travis Labbon, were at home when a group of gunmen kicked opened the door to the house and opened fire.
Police were called to the area and the bullet riddled bodies of the three were found.
It is not yet known if the attacks are connected.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017