Man And Woman Shot Dead In Spanish Town
On Saturday morning (June 3), a man and a woman were reportedly shot dead by gunmen on Walks Road in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
At approximately 3:00 am persons reportedly heard loud explosions and notified the police.
A subsequent search lead to the discovery of the bodies of the two victims.
The attack comes days after another brutal attack resulted in a mother and her two sons being killed in the Jones Avenue, Spanish Town area.
Reports are that on Tuesday, May 30, at about 10:25 pm, 44-year-old Yvette Bailey and her two sons, 24-year-old Mario Burkett and 14-year-old Travis Labbon, were at home when a group of gunmen kicked opened the door to the house and opened fire.
Police were called to the area and the bullet riddled bodies of the three were found.
It is not yet known if the attacks are connected.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017