Man And Woman Shot Dead In Spanish Town
On Saturday morning (June 3), a man and a woman were reportedly shot dead by gunmen on Walks Road in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
At approximately 3:00 am persons reportedly heard loud explosions and notified the police.
A subsequent search lead to the discovery of the bodies of the two victims.
The attack comes days after another brutal attack resulted in a mother and her two sons being killed in the Jones Avenue, Spanish Town area.
Reports are that on Tuesday, May 30, at about 10:25 pm, 44-year-old Yvette Bailey and her two sons, 24-year-old Mario Burkett and 14-year-old Travis Labbon, were at home when a group of gunmen kicked opened the door to the house and opened fire.
Police were called to the area and the bullet riddled bodies of the three were found.
It is not yet known if the attacks are connected.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018