Man And Woman Shot Dead In Spanish Town
On Saturday morning (June 3), a man and a woman were reportedly shot dead by gunmen on Walks Road in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.
At approximately 3:00 am persons reportedly heard loud explosions and notified the police.
A subsequent search lead to the discovery of the bodies of the two victims.
The attack comes days after another brutal attack resulted in a mother and her two sons being killed in the Jones Avenue, Spanish Town area.
Reports are that on Tuesday, May 30, at about 10:25 pm, 44-year-old Yvette Bailey and her two sons, 24-year-old Mario Burkett and 14-year-old Travis Labbon, were at home when a group of gunmen kicked opened the door to the house and opened fire.
Police were called to the area and the bullet riddled bodies of the three were found.
It is not yet known if the attacks are connected.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017