JFF President – Captain Horace Burrell Dies At 67
President of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) – Captain Horace Burrell has died.
Burrell had reportedly been ailing since last year, when he fell ill in June and was later diagnosed with cancer.
He subsequently, spent time away from football to treat the illness but later returned.
He was notably absent from Monday night’s Red Stripe Premier League football final, in which Arnett Gardens defeated Portmore to claim the title.
Staff members of the JFF, are reportedly distraught.
He was 67-year-old at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017