JFF President – Captain Horace Burrell Dies At 67
President of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) – Captain Horace Burrell has died.
Burrell had reportedly been ailing since last year, when he fell ill in June and was later diagnosed with cancer.
He subsequently, spent time away from football to treat the illness but later returned.
He was notably absent from Monday night’s Red Stripe Premier League football final, in which Arnett Gardens defeated Portmore to claim the title.
Staff members of the JFF, are reportedly distraught.
He was 67-year-old at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018