JFF President – Captain Horace Burrell Dies At 67
President of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) – Captain Horace Burrell has died.
Burrell had reportedly been ailing since last year, when he fell ill in June and was later diagnosed with cancer.
He subsequently, spent time away from football to treat the illness but later returned.
He was notably absent from Monday night’s Red Stripe Premier League football final, in which Arnett Gardens defeated Portmore to claim the title.
Staff members of the JFF, are reportedly distraught.
He was 67-year-old at the time of his passing.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017